MINORYX THERAPEUTICS SL (with CIF B65648156 and registered office located in AVDA. ERNEST LLUCH 32 TCM 3 PL.6, OFI.2 08302, MATARO, BARCELONA, SPAIN); and its subsidiary MINORYX THERAPEUTICS BE, SA (a company organized under the laws of Belgium, with registered address at I-Tech Incubator 2, rue Auguste Piccard 48, 6041 Charleroi, Belgium and VAT number BE0713984534), are jointly referred to as “Minoryx”.
In accordance with the provisions in force in the Protection of Personal Data, in particular, Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, applicable from 25 May 2018 (hereinafter the «General Data Protection Regulation»), we inform you that your data will be incorporated into the treatment system owned by Minoryx in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between both parties.
Minoryx is the Data Controller of the processing of your personal data collected about you and we are committed to complying with the regulation mentioned above. Minoryx wants to make sure that you understand what personal information is collected about you, how your personal information is used, and how it is kept safe.
Minoryx informs that it will process the data in a lawful, fair, transparent, adequate, relevant, limited, accurate and up-to-date manner. Minoryx has a legitimate interest to process your personal data to be responsive to you and to maintain the relationship.
According to the regulations on the processing of personal data, the User has the following rights:
- Right to be informed about the purposes of the processing.
- Right of access and verification of data: the User may, at any time, have access to the data that Minoryx has on him or check if he is included in the database of Minoryx.
- Right of rectification: the user has the right to require rectification of inaccurate data about you.
- Right of objection: the User may, at any time, object to the use of his data by Minoryx.
- Right of erasure: the user may, at any time, request the deletion of his personal data.
- Right of limitation of processing: the User may, in particular, obtain a limitation of processing when he has objected to the processing, when he disputes the accuracy of the data, or when he considers that the processing is illegal.
- Right of portability: the User has the right to receive the personal data that he has communicated to Minoryx and may also ask said company to send this data to another data controller in a machine-readable form.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with your local Data Protection Authority or to the Data Protection Authority where the alleged infringement took place.
The User may, at any time, request the exercise of any of the rights mentioned above. In order to exercise his rights, the User sends a written request, accompanied by a copy of his identity card or his passport, to the data controller by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We may use the information we collect from you (when you surf the website or fill out the contact form), to personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested. To improve our website in order to better serve you. We may obtain some or all of the following information when you contact us via our Sites or email, telephone, or otherwise through your interaction with us or use of our Sites:
- Your IP address
- Telephone number
- Information for a job application, besides what is mentioned above, CV, city of residence, prior employment information, referral source, etc.
In compliance with current regulations, Minoryx informs that the data will be kept for the period strictly necessary to comply with the precepts mentioned above.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information. We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website. To the extent you are located in the EEA, please note that the information that we collect from you may stay in the EEA and will not share with a third country. We may share your information with the following categories of recipients:
- Corporate affiliates
- Clouds storage providers
- IT service providers
- Internal employees
Any changes we will make to this Privacy Notice in the future will be posted on this page. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to this Privacy Notice.
Cookies: See our Cookies Policy.
Privacy notice updated on May 2022.