MINORYX THERAPEUTICS SL (with CIF B65648156 and registered office located in AVDA. ERNEST LLUCH 32 TCM 3 PL.6, OFI.2 08302, MATARO, BARCELONA, SPAIN); and its subsidiary MINORYX THERAPEUCTICS BE, SA (a company organized under the laws of Belgium, with registered address at I-Tech Incubator 2, rue Auguste Piccard 48, 6041 Charleroi, Belgium and VAT number BE0713984534), are jointly referred to as “Minoryx”.
In accordance with the provisions in force in the Protection of Personal Data, in particular, Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, applicable from 25 May 2018 (hereinafter the « General Data Protection Regulation »), we inform you that your data will be incorporated into the treatment system owned by Minoryx in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between both parties
- Minoryx informs that it will process the data in a lawful, fair, transparent, adequate, relevant, limited, accurate and up-to-date manner.
- According to the regulations on the processing of personal data, the User has the following rights:
• Right to be informed about the purposes of the processing. Right of access and verification of data: the User may, at any time, have access to the data that Minoryx has on him or check if he is included in the database of Minoryx.
• Right of objection: the User may, at any time, object to the use of his data by Minoryx
• Right of cancellation and/or modification: the user may, at any time, notify Minoryx of corrections to the data concerning him and, where appropriate, request the deletion of his personal data.
• Right of limitation of processing: the User may, in particular, obtain a limitation of processing when he has objected to the processing, when he disputes the accuracy of the data, or when he considers that the processing is illegal.
• Right of portability: the User has the right to receive the personal data that he has communicated to Minoryx and may also ask said company to send this data to another data controller.
- The User may, at any time, request access to his personal data, verify them, transfer them, and, in some cases as mentioned, limit their processing and rectify them. The User may also request rectification free of charge and, where applicable, request the deletion of all his personal data from Minoryx database – except those which Minoryx has a legal obligation to keep on record – and object to the use and, where appropriate, request the limitation thereof. In order to exercise his rights, the User sends a written request, accompanied by a copy of his identity card or his passport, to the data controller by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We may use the information we collect from you (when you surf the website or fill the contact form), to personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested. To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- In compliance with current regulations, Minoryx informs that the data will be kept for the period strictly necessary to comply with the precepts mentioned above.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information. We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
- Cookies: see our Cookies Policy.